Wow! Another year has flown by and it’s already Christmas. The festive season is a fun and busy time to spend with family and friends. It usually also involves a lot of eating and drinking too! So I thought I’d share with you a great dish that you can use to entertain over the holiday season. Try my festive yogurt bark recipe.
This festive yogurt bark is healthy and yummy and it’s so easy and quick to make. Best of all it can be pre-prepared, the best kind of dish for entertaining! Try it for a fresh accompaniment on Christmas morning or a festive snack or dessert during the holiday season.
Festive Yogurt Bark Recipe
- 2 cups plain or greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 cup toasted granola
- 1/8 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- Add the rose water and vanilla bean paste to the yogurt and mix to combine.
- Next, spread yogurt mixture thinly onto a lined 25cm x 38cm baking tray.
- Sprinkle all the toppings over the top of the yogurt to evenly cover and pop in the freezer.
- Once frozen (may take a few hours), take out of the freezer and break into smaller pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a happy, fun and active holiday season with your family and friends!
Thank you all for your support and interest in Active + Nourished and look forward to seeing you back in the New Year!