It was another hot one today in Melbourne! 🔥☀️ This called for fun family pool time and of course, poolside pizza!🍕😉💦 Made up of over 90% water, watermelon is perfect to keep hydrated and fueled up during summer. This watermelon pizza is super easy and quick to whip up anytime for a quick and healthy snack. No baking or fuss needed! Sometimes the simplest things are simply the best!
Watermelon Pizza Recipe
- 1 large watermelon wedge
- 2 tablespoons greek style or plain yogurt
- 4 strawberries, quartered
- A handful of blueberries
- 3 heaped tablespoons pomegranate arils
- A handful of mint leaves
- Firstly, slice up some watermelon into wedges and arrange into a circle on a platter. 🍉🍉🍉
- Next, dollop the watermelon slices with plain yogurt.
- Then add fresh strawberries, blueberries and pomegranate.🍓
- And top off with a refreshing touch of mint leaves.🍃
- This pizza is best served when all the fruit is chilled.
- The yogurt adds protein to the snack but practically helps the other fruit stick to the watermelon!
- You can use any other fruit you have on hand, and experiment with other toppings such as pepitas and coconut for a more “with the lot” pizza!
For another refreshing watermelon recipe, try my Watermelon, feta, mint and pomegranate salad. 🍉